june12

Friday, October 2, 2015

Phil Lo Greco makes his return to the ring October 13 on FOX SPORTS 1 "TOE TO TOE TUESDAY"





"The Italian Sensation"  welterweight Phil LoGreco returns to the ring Tuesday, October 13  in Seattle, Washington  on Fox Sports 1

"Toe to Toe Tuesday" promoted by Premier Boxing Champions.

 

World ranked LoGreco (26-2-0) is excited to be back in action, following a loss to Errol Spence in June. "The Spence fight was something I took on 3 days notice," LoGreco said. "October 13, I will be prepared and ready to rack up another win. I've had the best training, I'm confident, enthusiastic and strong. My team has me sharp and focused, so get ready to see the results of some hard work."

Now living and training in Las Vegas, LoGreco's home is in Ontario, Canada, and he is looking forward to fighting at home in the near future. "A homecoming fight is definitely in the plans," he promised.

Follow Phil LoGreco on Twitter, @phil_lo_greco and Instagram, @phillogreco. For appearances, sponsorship and management inquiries contact Pietro Baio, 917-309-5464 or Franco LoGreco, 289-257-1100


--


Follow me on Twitter @amygreenpr

No comments:

Post a Comment