june12

Monday, October 19, 2015

27th win a TKO in Seattle.



Tuesday, October 13, Phil LoGreco punished  Pablo Munguia and scored a fifth round TKO over the Mexican veteran.

LoGreco improved his record to 27-2 with the win,  and accomplished exactly what he set out to do.  "I knew he  would be tough, he said. "Coming off the Spence fight I was already prepared for another Southpaw. Getting him out of there in 5 was what I was working for. I needed to keep the pressure, and wanted to do what few others had done before."

Enjoying the  victory will be brief, as LoGreco is already in motion for his next fight. "I'm going to relax for a week, then get back to the gym, and keep improving. I said when I started back boxing  last December it would take me a year to get back to top form, and I'm almost there.  I've already spoken with Sam Watson, and we're going to work on something big for the beginning of 2016."

No comments:

Post a Comment