june12

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Back in Action Jan 23 in LA


LAS VEGAS. NV--  "The Italian Sensation" welterweight Phil LoGreco will return to the ring January 23, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California on the first  Fox Television fight broadcast,  promoted by Premier Boxing Champions. Headlining the event will be a showdown between Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero and Danny "Swift" Garcia.

LoGreco (record) will be making his California debut and looks forward to an action packed 2016. "I had four fights in ten months in 2015 so we're off and running with my LA debut," he said. "And I'll be a lot busier in the ring during 2016. While everyone has been enjoying the holidays, I've been putting in the work, and that's a hint of things to come for the New Year from Team LoGreco."

Preparing for the January 23 fight is Phil's main focus, but he won't deny an interest in meeting up with the winner of Guerrero/Garcia, sometime in 2016. "Danny or Robert would be a fight I'd take," he said. "I'm out to make a statement this next year, and either of them is a good place for me to start."

Keep up with Phil LpGreco by following him on Instagram, @phillogreco and Twitter, @phil_logreco.  For appearances, sponsorship and management inquiries contact Pietro Baio, 917-309-5464 or Franco LoGreco, 289-257-1100




--


Follow me on Twitter @amygreenpr

No comments:

Post a Comment