june12

Monday, June 22, 2015

Vegas Update



Phil LoGreco  is optimistic and upbeat following his loss Saturday night to Errol Spence, and is moving forward with renewed  purpose.

"Saturday night was the restart of my boxing career, it wasn't a loss," LoGreco (26-2) said.  "It was an opportunity at national exposure. I'm taking a week off to visit my family in Toronto then coming right back to Vegas to start training again."

As for immediate plans, LoGreco revealed he and his team plan are remaining active. "We're looking for another fight possibly by the end of the summer. I feel fresh and other then side affects of cutting 10 lbs in 2 days I don't even feel like I was in a fight." 

 In addition to his team,. LoGreco also gave credit to his advisors.  "As always I want to thank Al Haymon for the opportunity and  Sam Watson for motivating me to come back to boxing. And my strength coach Memo for helping in the last minute weight cut."

No comments:

Post a Comment