june12

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I'm Back





 
I know its been a while, but I'm back.
 
This past weekend was my first fight since losing to Shawn Porter.
 
Nothing wrong with Losing to a former champion.
 
I've learned a lot since that lose.
 
I have rededicated myself to my craft.
 
From here on out you will see nothing less then 110% from "The Italian Sensation".
 
It all came together six months ago.
 
I moved to Vegas.
 
Teamed up with Miguel Diaz and started training out of 'Long Life Boxing."
 
Owned and run by Miguel's second in command James Long.
 
I signed with boxing's top dog management/ advisor Al Haymon.
 
Big thank to Sam Watson for hooking it up.
 
And it all tied into this past Friday night's performance at the MGM Ballroom.
 
I fought a crafty Rafael Cobos who gave Josesito Lopez all he could handle.
 
I learned that I'm not just a brawler.
 
I am a boxer puncher.
 
A little more boxer at times.
 
A little more puncher at other times.
 
I took every round on the score cards according to 2 judges.
 
And only lose 1 round according to the third judge.
 
I enjoyed an awesome after party at TAO with my camp.
 
Sat pool side Saturday and Sunday.
 
Came Monday I was right back to work.

 
Preparing for my next bout.
 
I hope to have an opponent and date for my next fight with in the next 2 weeks.
 
Thank you all for all the love and support.
 
And keep your eyes on this blog for updates.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment